Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

HI! DAY 88 RECIPE: QUICKIE CHEATER BBQ SAUCE

Hi there everyone! Sorry for the lack of recipes the last few days! I have been very very busy! Friday I was trying to get everything ready for a road trip, had a cheater dinner:) Tasty though! Had some corn on the cob, baby potatoes and some burgers (Bought them from the store), I did make a quickie cheater BBQ sauce for them.....Here is that recipe:
DAY 88 RECIPE:
QUICKIE CHEATER BBQ SAUCE:
INGREDIENTS:
4 Tbsp  Ketchup
1 Tbsp  Molasses
1 Tsp   Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tsp   Hot Sauce
1/2 Tsp Pepper
1/2 Tsp  Garlic Powder

DIRECTIONS:
Mix everything together in a bowl. Use as BBQ sauce:)

Told you it was quick! Works well, tastes good:)
I will add that I would like to send out some happy birthday wishes to one of my oldest dearest friends, Dustin Mengerink. I would also like to send congrats to Dustin and his girlfriend Taya on their engagement!
One more happy birthday shout out to my wonderful brother in law, Brian Davies! Both of these men share the same birthday, April 30th.
Yesterday I had no recipe what so ever. My hubby and I drove 10 hours up to Lac La Biche Alberta, from Cranbrook BC. It was a very, very long day; filled with chips and candy and pizza for dinner. Incidently, last night was filled with tummy aches and groaning.
For today, the second part of our very long road trip will include, packing our house into a moving truck and driving another 10 hours back to Cranbrook. All to be done in time to have a nice short sleep with my kidlets, so I can take my poor littl girl to the dentist at 8:00 am Monday morning. Todays food will hopefully consist of some nice fruit and maybe some Subway. Try to eat a little healthier today as to avoid sick tummies tonight.
I will try to get a recipe up on Monday, I can't promise anything, as I am not sure how my little girl will be feeling after her traumatic experience at the dentist! I may be completely commited to cuddling and spoiling my little lady!
I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! I will check in again as soon as possible! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment