Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DAY 34 RECIPE: TOFFEE HAZELNUT BROWNIE CHEESECAKE

Am I lazy? I odn't think so, sometimes I just don't feel like making alot of dinner. I had no new creations or inventions for my leftovers, so I just heated up our leftover pasta. So I thought it would be nice to have a lovely dessert. I decided it should be cheesecake...but what kind? I looked to see what kind of ingredients I had kickin around and I cam up with tonights fabulous dessert! I hope you enjoy it! It is SPECTACULAR!!!

DAY 34 RECIPE:


TOFFEE HAZELNUT BROWNIE CHEESECAKE


CRUST INGREDIENTS:
½ Cup Butter or Margarine
¼ Cup Cocoa
2 Eggs
1 Cup Sugar
¾ Cup Flour
¼ tsp Salt
½ Tsp Vanilla
CRUST DIRECTIONS:
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
Put butter and cocoa in a small sauce pan over a medium low heat. Stir constantly until everything is melted and smooth. Remove from heat, add vanilla and stir to combine.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Without stirring, add sugar, flour and salt. Now, pour the cocoa mixture in and stir to combine.
Line a 10” spring form pan with parchment paper. Pour batter into the pan. Bake for 25 minutes, and remove from oven

FILLING/TOPPING INGREDIENTS:
2- 8 oz Pkgs Cream Cheese
1 Cup Sugar
4 Tbsp Butter or Margarine
2 Tbsp Flour
4 Tbsp Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla; or seeds from 1 vanilla bean
1 Pkg SKOR toffee chips
1 Cup Crushed Hazelnuts
1 Cup Chocolate chips
2 Tbsp Butter or Margarine

FILLING/ TOPPING DIRECTIONS:
In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add milk, flour, and vanilla. Mix well.
In a small bowl, toss together toffee chips, and hazelnuts. Spread about ¾ of this mixture over the brownie crust. Reserve the rest for the top.
NOW, Pour the cream cheese mixture in the pan.
Return to the oven for another 40 minutes. At this time, take out of the oven, sprinkle the remaining toffee/hazelnut mixture over the top and return to oven for another 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and chill for at least 4 hours.
When the cheesecake is thoroughly chilled, melt chocolate chips and butter in a small sauce pan or in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over the top of the cheesecake and return to the fridge until set, about 10-15 minutes. Serve!

1 comment:

  1. This looks decadently delicious. I have gained 20 pounds just reading the recipe. Yummy

    ReplyDelete