Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Failed Experiment

Had a plan to put a new recipe up tonight. Was making meatball soup. Easy right? I thought it would be a quick and easy recipe, something to make when you don't have too many ingredients available.
Apparently this was a giant waste of food, time and energy. I had never made this before, so I did a some research and tried to put a little something together. If anyone ever tells you that you can roll up a meatball and just drop it in the soup to cook, DO NOT believe them! What a disaster. Not one meatball stayed together, the soup was inundated with small pieces of ground beef and just completely filled with fat. I could not even salvage any of it and it just ended up in the trash. In the end tonight ended up being a cheese and crackers with fruit and veggies night. A quick fix for a failed experiment. I must say, this was a very irritating experience. Perhaps it is my intolerance for the heat, or lack of sleep? Perhaps it is because I quit smoking 4 days ago....My hubby has been hinting that I may be a bit on the crabby side......I am not sure  I am fully convinced of this!
Stay tuned, my cooking adventures will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment