Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

For Dinner Tonight...

So tonight I will make meat loaf. My Gradma Pat used to make it the way I will try tonight. Meat Loaf with a layer of baked beans on top. Of course this works wonderfully because I have left over beans from last night! My hubby, James, and my daughter Brooklyn are both requesting that we have a side dish of french fries. What a gourmet meal! Oh well, sometimes I think that is the best side dish of any! Another night of comfort food! Take heart, I will one day make something that is healthy!
Once the weather takes a turn for the better, I generally tend to start making healthier, lighter meals. Hopefully that will come aropund sooner than later!
See you all tonight for the new recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment