Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I need MY favourite!

Well, it always seems as though I am trying to make something for dinner that James likes or the kids like; something to make someone else happy. Today I thought I would make my absolute hands down favourite:
Mac n' Cheese. Good old stand by tasty Mac n' Cheese. Not Kraft Dinner (though I do really enjoy that too!) but the old family favourite. Everyone loves it, but definately my favourite! My daughter (Brooklyn) really loves it too, but she calls it "Sunshine Noodles", which I think is quite sweet! Perhaps that will be the nae for the recipe!
I can hardly wait. Been dreaming of this deliciousness all day! I am about to get started on this and I will post the recipe later on tonight. Hope you all enjoy as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment