Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

PILLSBURY BAKING CHALLENGE

So, in case anybody reads this that has not been hounded by me already, I thought I would put this out there...
My sister and I have entered a contest. It is called the Pillsbury Baking Challenge. We both need some votes to place; and it would mean so much to both of us if EITHER of us could place! So I am asking my fabulous readers a favour. If you find some time, it would be great if you could go vote for us:)
There are actually a lot of great recipes on the site if you have some time browse around!
Anyhow if you go to this link:
http://www.bakingchallenge.ca/index.php

 and then look up :

Swiss and Sage Turkey Bites
and
Individual Peach Cobblers
rate ech one(preferably a 5!)
 THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment