Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

I would like to begin by wishing all those fabulous moms out there a Happy Mothers Day! I would also like to welcome a few new members to this wonderful club! Happy first mothers day Bonnie, Heather and Jenna!
In anticipation of mothers day, I thought yesterdays recipe would be something I would make for my mom:) She was recently banned (by her doctor) from eating white bread (finally). SO, I thought I would make a a little experimental Whole grain bread for her. I have a one standard recipe that I use for bread, it is wonderful and yummy and you can make about 1000 different variations of it. But for some reason I thought I would go with an entirely different recipe. It did not turn out well. So that recipe was DAY 93 RECIPE, I shall not include it, as it was yucky. No use having other people waste their time on it!
My kids and I took another shot at it today, using my standard recipe with a few new twists, so tonight I will post that recipe for all to share! Looking good already! Have a while to wait for it to finish rising, and then baking, so after it is all done I will try to take some photos and post them with it! There are also a few photos of my son (Riley) helping me out that I will also post!
Again Happy Mothers Day to all, I hope it is great for all of you!
Here are a few pix of my helpers helping me make bread this morning!
Riley :-)

Brooklyn :-)

Riley and Myself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment