Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

DAY 42 RECIPE: GRILLED STEAK

Our Valentines day celebration is here at home this year. I thought it would be nice to have a simple yet lovely meal. I bought a steak for James to have and that is the recipe I am sharing tonight. I have to give credit where credit is due however. This recipe is James'. It is always a big hit, and it is very simple and easy to prepare, but I am told it is amazing! I hope you all enjoy it!
I have to say it is a little cold in these parts for grilling, but James did brave the cold!
DAY 42 RECIPE:
GRILLED STEAK



INGREDIENTS:
1 12 OZ T Bone Steak
2 tsp Chilli Flakes
1.5 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Onion Powder
2 Tsp Sea Salt
1 Tsp Pepper

DIRECTIONS:
Heat up your grill, make sure it is piping hot when you are ready to go.
Take your steak out of the fridge for about 15 - 20 minutes before you are ready to grill.
Blend together all spices in a small bowl.
Now, massage the steak rubbing the spice mixture into all parts of the steak, both sides.
Let sit for about 10 minutes.
Put on hot grill 3minutes, turn and continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
This will give you a medium doneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment