Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello Everyone:)

H there everyone!! Last day before our big road trip south! Again have been so busy today! I actually never even had time to get a recipe for the blog tonight! So this is a quick little note to everyone offering my apologies! Just had some store bought chicken nuggets, and fries. Actually made poutine from the fries. Added a little cheese and some leftover gravy. This is actually a good use for leftover gravy. You can freeze your gravy in a litle zip top bag and just warm it up in a little sauce pan. There we go, in lieu of a recipe I have offered a nice little leftover suggestion/tip!
As I had mentioned in yesterdays post, I will be on a short hiatus until Tuesday, as I will be on the road with my kids, my sister and my cat! I look so forward to getting settled and back at the blog! Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment