Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Friday, March 12, 2010

Ready for some CAKE Oprah!!??

Tonight I am going out with my wonderful dear friend Heather. We have a dinner date, so I will not be putting up a dinner recipe tonight. Instead I thought I would make a delicious cake for a treat. Heather is pregnant and ready to have the baby any day, so I thought it would be good for her to have some very bad for you but delicious treats while she still can!
I came up with a new and interesting cake for us. I will post that recipe on here shortly.
I have to tell all of you, I generally DO NOT use  cake mixes, but I just didn't have time to make one from scratch today, so I thought I would use one for this today! You can use any cake you wish, mix or from scratch, but this Better Pecan one seems to have a really nice flavour to compliment the other components.
I really thought this would be a cake that Oprah would also enjoy, so one step closer right!!?
Anyhow, check out the recipe, it will be up shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment