Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

SHOOTING FOR THE STARS: OPRAH!!!!!

Hello there folks! I really wanted to thank all of you who stop by and check out my blog! I am having a really fun time sharing! I have had a goal in my head for awhile now. Two actually. Now it seems, these goals of mine are being broken down into smaller goals, all in order to achieve the big ones!
Being that you readers are all wonderful and amazing people, I know that you would all be willing to help me out!
This blog was actually started as a way to record all of my recipes, so I can make them into a keepsake type book for my kids. My goal has become to make/write my book and get it published. (Big goal number 1). My second big goal is to get a copy of this book to Oprah, and have her invite me on her show before she retires!(Big goal number 2).
So, I am calling to all my favourite people to help me in my endeavor! Pass the word around, get your friends, family and co workers to come check out the blog!I am trying to get even more fabulous readers here on my blog. The more the merrier right?  More followers+more visitors=more success on the blog= a better chance of getting a book deal/Oprah!
Thanks for doing such a great favour for me everyone!
I would also invite and greatfully welcome any comments with tips or advice on getting the word out there!
A million thanks and all my gratitude!
I will keep everyone up to date on my goals!
This weeks goal: get my blog hits up to 3000!

No comments:

Post a Comment