Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

DAY 74 RECIPE: WICKEDLY AWESOME VANILLA CUPCAKES

Well, tonights recipe is one that I actually made yesterday. My fabuous son, who is now 23 months old, used his potty for the first time, so we had a potty party for him. For this occassion I thought I would concoct a new recipe for an amazing and wonderful cupcake(or so I hoped). To my joy and delight, as well as that of my family, the cupcakes came out even better than I had hoped for! They were delicate and moist, light and fluffy, just beautiful!
I topped them with a fabulous buttercream icing (recipe I will post next, that way I will have one recipe for tonight and one for last night!).
I would definately suggest trying this recipe out! I have had, and made many many vanilla cupcakes and I must say these are my favourite thus far!
DAY 74 RECIPE:
WICKEDLY AWESOME VANILLA CUPCAKES


INGREDIENTS:
1 Cup Sugar
½ Cup Butter
2 Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg
2 Tsp Vanilla
1 & ½ Cup Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
¾ Cup Milk
1- 102g Pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding

DIRECTIONS:
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a glass mixing bowl, beat 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside. Sift together flour, baking powder and vanilla pudding. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add whole egg and beat 1 minute.
Beat in flour mixture and milk in three additions. Alternate flour mixture additions with milk additions.
Now, as gently as possible, fold in egg whites until fully incorporated.
Fill muffin tins (either greased or lined with paper liners) about 2/3 full.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment