Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Monday, January 25, 2010

CALLING FOR SOME HELP:)

Hello my fabulous readers! Not sure if there are many of you, but whoever I have I think you are FABULOUS!!!
I have a favour to ask of you all....My sister and I have entered a cooking contest! We actually entered this quite a few months ago. It seems Pillsbury has had some issues with this contest, and it has been more than a little frustrating. Finally everything is up and working, but now there are only two days left to vote. I am posting this in hopes to get some more people to go and vote/rate for my sisters recipe and mine! We need to have a super HUGE response in these next two days even to place at all. I feel so frustrated, irritated, upset and stressed about this! I would love to have had the contest based on the merit of the recipe, but alas, that is not how this contest goes.So I am counting on some support from my readers, friends, anf family:) Thank you in advance to everyone!
anyhow, this  is the website:http://www.bakingchallenge.ca/index.php
the recipes to vote on are:
Swiss and Sage Turkey Bites
and
Individual Peach Cobblers

No comments:

Post a Comment