Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)

Friday, January 29, 2010

DAY 29 RECIPE: EASY PEASEY MAC N' CHEESE

I cannot tell you enough how much I really LOVE mac n' cheese! I have probably 4 or 5 versions I make regularly. I come up with new ideas for it all the time, so you can be sure to see more recipes on here in the future! This one is a seriously easy version. A quick solution to the conundrum of the last minute"Oh no! I still have to get dinner on the table!" problem. I make it alot, it's a great sidedish, or if you throw in some veggies and maybe some pieces of leftover meat, it is a complete meal! Hope you enjoy it!

DAY 29 RECIPE:

EASY PEASEY MAC N’ CHEESE


INGREDIENTS:
2 cups Macaroni noodles
8 Cups Water
1 Tsp Salt
2 cups Cheddar, grated.
1 tbsp Flour
1 tbsp Milk
s& p to taste
Optional:
1tsp Dried Mustard
½ tsp Paprika

DIRECTIONS:
Boil water. Add Salt and noodles. Cook for about 7 minutes or until al dente.
When noodles are cooked, drain them and return to pot on low heat.
Add cheese, flour, milk and seasonings.
Keep on heat stirring constantly until cheese is all melted, and everything is evenly incorporated and smooth.
You can serve as is or; put in a casserole dish, add some more cheese on the top and stick under the broiler to brown up a bit (about 5 min)

No comments:

Post a Comment